Hillary Clinton abruptly left the Sept. 11 memorial ceremony in New York City Sunday morning after feeling “overheated,” according to a campaign statement. “Secretary Clinton attended the September 11th Commemoration Ceremony for just an hour and thirty minutes this morning to pay her respects and greet some of the families of the fallen,” Clinton campaign spokesperson Nick Merrill said in a statement Sunday morning. “During the ceremony, she felt overheated so departed to go to her daughter’s apartment, and is feeling much better.” – CBS
Sometimes a confluence of events acts as a metaphor for what has gone wrong with a country or culture, and the recent collapse of Hillary Clinton presents just that. It also gives rise to a further question that we present at the end of this article.
Let’s start with the ceremony that Hillary attended yesterday. It was a remembrance of the attack on the World Trade Center. But the official story leaves much to be desired.
In reality, as we reported yesterday, the public Commission examining the attack was lied to by the US government.
The lying was so ornate and flagrant that John Farmer, leader of the Commission and now the Dean of Rutgers School of Law, wrote a book detailing how the Commission’s voluminous report has little resemblance to whatever actually occurred.
One can speculate that Farmer wrote his book to defend himself from critics of the report. But no matter the reason, those politicians who gathered at “ground zero” yesterday were implicitly or explicitly endorsing the narrative of 9&11 as presented by the Commission.
Certainly, none of those politicians seem to have taken a strong position against the current narrative despite the questions of critics, as follows:
- It seems impossible that a large jetliner could have flown low enough and long enough to smash into the Pentagon.
- Pilots have also said that the maneuvers necessary to cause a collision between additional passenger jets and the World Trade Towers were likely physically and aerodynamically impossible.
- The hijacked plane that supposedly crashed in Pennsylvania on its way to the White House left little behind in the way of wreckage and a fairly inconsequential depression in the ground. Critics have regularly questioned whether anything the size of a large plane crashed there.
- Reports of calls between passengers and family members using mobile phones have reportedly been debunked. Mobile phones of the day did not function at that altitude. The planes in questions were not equipped with “plane” phones either. The FBI has indicated it cannot explain the calls.
- Many of the so-called hijackers of the planes were later found alive and well in the Middle East. The FBI has explained these occurrences as the result of mis-identification.
- The collapse of a third tower, Building 7, looks like a controlled demolition. Additionally, its destruction was reported by the BBC long before it actually occurred.
There are plenty of other anomalies regarding 9&11, just as there are regarding the reconstruction of the Twin Towers site itself. Insurance payments to the owner of the towers remain controversial, along with the construction of the new tower, which reportedly began long before the Twin Towers were destroyed.
Finally, there is the question of Hillary’s health itself. She has continually claimed that her health is not an issue but obviously it is. In fact, the explanation for her recent bout of ill-health is that she is suffering from pneumonia. But this explanation makes little sense.
It doesn’t seem possible that her handlers would have sent her to a 90-plus-minute ceremony in dark clothing and already suffering from pneumonia. At the very least, they would have insisted that she make a short appearance and then withdraw.
Probably Hillary has something other then pneumonia. Her fits of coughing have been ascribed to allergies, but people usually get allergies from springtime pollen, not from something in the fall.
The above points summarize the faux narrative that was presented to the American people before and after Hillary’s collapse. Of course, we do not intend to present the idea that the failing US mainstream narrative is anything new. We can track misinformed reporting all the way back to the Constitution itself, which was forced through by Alexander Hamilton.
In fact, the real problems of the US from a constitutional standpoint commenced after the Civil War put the Northern banking structure firmly in charge of the country.
What is interesting about the current narrative, however, is that is taking place despite the day-by-day and hour-by-hour debunking of the Internet.
The people in charge of modern false narratives don’t seem to have much in the way of solutions when it comes to counteracting ‘Net debunking of disinformation.
One can venture two possibilities as a result. One is that those who disseminate false narratives in the US – and throughout the West- don’t care about the debunkery.
The second is that they do care but have no solutions other than to shut down the Inernet itself, or at least the alternative news media. This is currently very difficult to do, certainly in the US, which has strong constitutional anchors.
And so the spectacle of this disintegrating mainstream narrative continues to be presented. It cannot last forever, and probably cannot last much longer. What comes next is unclear, but what seems obvious is that the lies surrounding Hillary (and the larger narrative) are further discrediting the entire mainstream media, which has a disapproval rating near Congress’s single-digit lows.
Conclusion: Here is the lingering question: Is Hillary acting as unwitting agent of destruction or are those standing in the shadows behind her actively promoting what’s taking place? “Order out of chaos” … etc. Certainly her candidacy is doing real damage.