The professional Soros migration/refugee agitators are rallying the street radicals to come to Washington, D.C., this Sunday, August 28. The aim of #DCRally4Refugees is to whip up the appearance of popular support for the UN’s September 19 Refugee Summit and President Obama’ plan to “surge” thousands more Syrian “refugees” into American communities.
The #DCRally4Refugees is being organized by dozens of radical-Left groups funded by billionaire hedge fund mogul George Soros (shown) and his Open Society Foundations. As we reported last week, hacked documents from the Open Society Foundations (OSF) database have confirmed what was long known to readers of The New American: that the plethora of “grassroots” NGOs lobbying for the United States to take in more refugees and more migrants is, in reality, a phony Astroturf setup of professional revolutionaries financed by corporate globalists.
Moreover, OSF’s secret e-mails, memos, and reports posted by the DCLeaks.com hacktivists also reveal the incestuous, behind-the-scenes coordination among the Soros-financed street revolutionaries and their high-level consorts in the Obama administration and the United Nations.
One of the key globalist Insiders in the planned massive refugee resettlement scheme is the UN Secretary General’s Special Representative on International Migration Peter Sutherland. As we have pointed out in previous reports, Sutherland, the former chairman of Goldman Sachs International and British Petroleum (BP), is a top-level member of the Trilateral Commission, the Bilderberg Group, the Transatlantic Policy Network, and other world-government-promoting organizations, and is one of the key architects of the ongoing Muslim migration tsunami that is currently devastating Europe. Sutherland will also be one of the principal speakers at the UN Refugee Summit in September, according to the UN’s press office.
As part of its effort to project the appearance of popular support for more refugee resettlement, the #DCRally4Refugees is urging activists to sign online and postcard petitions to Congress stating their strong support for the refugee influx and their opposition to legislative efforts in Congress that would impede the planned migration deluge.
“In the lead up to the refugee summits organized by the United Nations General Assembly and President Obama, DCRally4refugees in partnership with 42 organizations has developed a postcard/petition urging the U.S. to lead by example and welcome and support refugees,” the organization’s website says. “All postcards will be hand delivered to Congress and the White House in September.”
The groups listed as supporters on the #DCRally4refugees website include the usual suspects of the extreme Left, such as the Southern Poverty Law Center (see here and here), the United Nations High Commission for Refugees, the American Friends Service Committee, Amnesty International, National Immigration Law Center, and leftist “Christian” organizations such as Church World Service, Jesuit Refugee Service/USA, Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.), United Church of Christ, and Sojourners.
The full list of supporting organizations for #DCRally4refugees includes:
• American-Arab Anti-Discrimination Committee
• American Friends Service Committee
• America’s Voice Education Fund
• Amnesty International USA
• Christian Church (Disciples of Christ) Refugee and Immigration Ministries in the U.S. and Canada
• Church World Service
• Coalition for Humane Immigrant Rights of Los Angeles (CHIRLA)
• Compositions For A Cause
• Conference of Major Superiors of Men
• Disciples Home Missions
• Education for Peace in Iraq Center (EPIC)
• Ethiopian Community Development Council, Inc. (ECDC)
• Franciscan Action Network
• Global Ministries of the Christian Church (Disciples of Christ) and United Church of Christ
• International Rescue Committee (IRC)
• International Refugee Assistance Program (IRAP)
• Iraqi Children Foundation
• Jesuit Refugee Service/USA
• Kids In Need of Defense (KIND)
• Leadership Conference of Women Religious
• Liberation of Christian and Yazidi Children of Iraq (CYCI)
• Maryknoll Office for Global Concerns
• National Council of Jewish Women
• National Immigration Forum
• National Immigration Law Center
• National Justice for Our Neighbors
• Niskanen Center
• Office of Social Justice, Christian Reformed Church in North America
• Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.)
• Refugees International
• Shoulder to Shoulder Campaign
• Sisters of Mercy of the Americas
• Soccer Without Borders
• Southern Poverty Law Center
• STAND: The Student-led Movement to End Mass Atrocities
• Syrian American Medical Foundation Society (SAMS)
• Syrian Community Network
• The Episcopal Church
• Union for Reform Judaism
• Unitarian Universalist Service Committee
• United Church of Christ
• United Church of Christ, Justice and Witness Ministries
• U.S. Committee for Refugees and Immigrants
• Week of Compassion
• World Relief
Virtually all of these organizations are synthetic “grassroots” groups that would be nonexistent except for continuous funding transfusions from U.S government agencies, United Nations agencies, and the “charitable” foundations of Soros, Ford, Rockefeller, Gates, McArthur, Tides, et al.